It is very rare for a meter to be out of calibration. Control solutions are a way to test your meter so you know that it is giving you accurate results.
FORA GOD Control Solutions contain a known amount of glucose at points relevant to normal, low or upper limits of the clinical range that can react with FORA GOD test strips.
You should perform a control solution test if you experience one or more of the following conditions:
- You suspect the meter or test strips are not working properly.
- You have dropped or think you may have damaged the meter.
- Your blood Glucose test results are not consistent with how you feel, or if you think the results are not accurate.
You can check the performance of the meter and test strips by comparing the control solution results with the range printed on the label of test strip vial. Checking these regularly can ensure your test results are accurate.
Please use GOD Normal Control Solution with following devices:
- FORA Premium V10 / Premium V12
- FORA V10 / V12 / V20 / V30
- FORA D10 / D20 / D30 / D40
- FORA G20 / G30 / G31
- Pro Voice V8 / V9
The control range may change with each new pack of test strips. Always reference the control range on the label of your current test strips vial.